Spring Sunshine................


  •  Today is cold, splatters of snow, it's really cold brrrrrr.............but Monday was a lovely brilliant Spring day. We went out for the day. We did the usual stuff stopping to see how our favourite cow (it's a male but still) was doing. I don't know why but I love that old cow even though I don't know him personally. 


He usually looks at us and probably wonders what the heck we want with him. If I ever see anyone there at the farm I will ask about him. We showed Tristen the Highland cows we had seen last time out and we stopped to see the goats nearby. I must find out about those guys also. They have horses there and I wonder if we could stop sometime.



Well on we went and this day we stopped at Good Harbour, we haven't been in awhile because the road was still covered in snow but now is clear. Only one other car there too, bonus for us.



The water was so calm and I notice at each place we stopped we have our beaches back. The water level has gone down a lot. Next time we must try to go to the new (to us) beach we found last Autumn. Maybe it will have some beach now, last year the water was way up so nothing really to explore. Ya never know. Tristen hasn't been there so it would be something different to do.

So next we went to the beach at Bohemian Rd and Tristen rode his bike there. 





He had a sore knee because he had crashed his bike the day before. That's what he gets for riding with his phone in hand showing off. I think he also had his tablet with him too. Anyway, didn't stop him from belting up and down the road and off in the woods.

I gave him one of my camera's so he got me a couple of times.






A perfect place to ride a bike. 


There doesn't seem to have been a lot of over winter Beaver activity. There was a man fly fishing so we didn't hang around. Tristen is too noisy for that and didn't want to disturb the mans solitude.

We stopped at Pt Oneida but only saw the Sand Hill Cranes, no one else around. Birds and beast have been elusive. I see on my facebook groups that the snakes and frogs are out and about so next sunny day we will go looking for them. Meanwhile saw nothing this day, was rather surprised it being such a nice day. Never mind. Next time maybe.

Comments