Maybe I'm Back?..........................

 I have missed my blog. I was looking for a recipe and it took me to someones blog that made me want to come back. I have no idea how long its been but it doesn't matter so much has happened. Our beautiful Queen has died and there's trouble in the Royal family. Covid has taken away about 4 years I guess. I think we now have to live with that. Friends have lost husbands and friends have got old. Life goes on best it can. I fill my time with the usual things that I love doing. I sew, I knit, I crochet, I cook and I clean. I watch the birds and the wee beasties, I love the possums. My normal night time visitors are the Possums,skunks and if I am lucky a Raccoon. Bud next door say there are deer tracks in the snow. I havent seen them or their owners. Good to know they are around though. 

I love watching the birds but there are not many this year. It has been really cold. I have been feeding the crows with our chicken bones and left overs. 


I miss going out for a drive, its been so cold and we had a blizzard for about a week, so no going out at all. Then after that its been rain on and off so really ugly. I hope maybe soon we can get out for a nice drive I want to walk on the beach and find treasures . 

I did get back into sewing and made some of the Christmas gifts this past year, we didn't get around to decorating I was too busy lol. Notice how these internet abbreviations sneak into everyday language. LOL. Laugh out loud. Maybe the small lol means snicker.

I still enjoy taking pictures but haven't done much of that either since Thanksgiving. No birds. Did catch the Possum though. I will have to sort through my pictures. 

Having diabetes I have to watch my diet ad that's a pain. Good job I'm not so stuck on sweet stuff, but even so I made stuff for Jason at Christmas. Naturally I have to taste it and maybe finish it. Didn't do as much as years past though. I don't eat red meat or pork because of cholesterol, do eat fish and fowl. I try to avoid bread unless its whole wheat and I should really check labels because Gerry usually gets the bread and I know he doesn't. With all the diet moderations it doesn't seem to help and the meds have messed with my muscles and nerve endings. I am still working on losing weight. Done pretty good too but a long way to go before the doc is happy. I will see the doc on the 11th so we shall see.

I have got back into playing Yoville. It became an expensive passtime, but I have met some nice people. So I say its worth it?. I enjoy the decorating and all that goes with the game. With luck this summer I can decorate for real, paint some walls and I hope to get some new furniture and carpet. It is sad shape really, its truly in bad shape. Things I shall write about. 

I get up and stretch, time to do some more things but it was good to see the old blog again.


Comments